nexti App Release 5.5 is already in the App Store
Highlights of the Release 5.5
- Route planning for pool orders
- Improved transfer of set articles from documents
- Discounts can be displayed and changed in the shopping cart
- Different packaging units for one item
- Notes and reports can now be sent as a PDF in an e-mail
- Notes and reports can now include image attachments in the e-mail
- Many detail improvements for sales opportunities/leads
- Tasks can be transferred to the calendar
General – NEW in Release 5.5
- As of release 5.5, the app is additionally executable on any MacBook or desktop Mac. This applies to both Intel and the M1 CPU.
- iOS12 is required on the iPad
- Reloading the system configurations without deleting the database
- The images and documents can be actively loaded in the foreground
- Complete only completely counted lists
- When connecting an inventory list, a count protocol with signature is generated as a PDF file
The apps for your business success
Our field service solution for organising your field service technicians. From order management and route planning to time recording and material management – the app for your customer service.
Our CRM solution to support your sales calls in the field. From customer data management to detailed information in dashboards to managing your leads – the app for your sales success.
Our mobile order entry solution for your sales representative in the field. From map-based visit planning to the application areas of your products to order processing – the app for your sales department.
Our inventory solution for cost-efficient, mobile inventory. From barcode scanning via Bluetooth scanner to offline recording in the field warehouse and active improvement of data quality – the app for your inventory.
Use of the apps
For users – work mobile now
Would you like to digitise your business processes? Are you looking for a business app to increase your productivity?
For system house/consultant – the app for your customers
Would you like to offer your customers an offline-enabled app to digitise their processes? But developing a solution yourself doesn't pay off for you?
For ERP manufacturers – own OEM version
Is it worthwhile for an ERP manufacturer to invest many man-years in the development of an offline-capable app? We think: NO!
Explanatory videosFollow the nexti channel on YouTube and learn more about the features of nexti:Apps!
Seamlessly integrated into ERP system
Available for 20 ERP/WaWis
Full integration into your business processes thanks to ERP and CRM interfaces. Immediate access to current data significantly reduces the error rate.
Being able to work offline
Our app works 100% without network. The data is stored on the iPad and is updated in the background when you are back online.
Tried and tested – 2,500 users
We map all processes of a company in a compressed way to meet your specific and demanding requirements.