(Download job advertisements as PDF)
We are looking to strengthen our iOS development team. The existing app (runs on Mac and iPad) is to be expanded to include new functions.
The focus of development over the next 12 months will be field service deployment planning / route planning and better utilization of the Mac version's options.
We will try out ideas and techniques together with customers and - as a result, continue to improve the application.
Your knowledge, experience and creativity are in demand here.
You are particularly welcome if you have experience in the automatic testing of iOS applications.
Depending on experience, another area is our middleware (Java), which does exchange data between the customer's ERP/SQL database and the iPad. However, this has been running stably for years and needs little attention.
Skills & Requirements
- Training as a computer scientist or comparable technical know-how
- Independent familiarization with new topics and techniques
- Discuss concepts in a team. Being able to accept that the best idea might not have been your own
- Good knowledge of several programming languages (ideally: Objective C, Swift, Java)
- Desirable knowledge: Release Lifecycle, Git, CocoaPods, Design Patterns Automatic testing of software and corresponding processes
- If you are well English speaking, then German language is not required
- We implement ideas quickly and agile
- You are important to us and not just a small cog
- With us you can grow and take on responsibility
- Nexti is owner-managed and does not obey any financial investors. A good product is more important to us than the next quarterly balance sheet
- Full-time, immediately, unlimited
- The Macbook Pro is waiting on your desk
- Dogs allowed
We look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations and the possible starting date by e-mail (PDF) to:
Tel: +49 721 989920
About nexti gmbh
nexti gmbh is a young, dynamic company based in Karlsruhe.
We are in just 1 min walking distance to train station Ka-West.
Our nexti app allows many company's processes offline on the iPad.
Whether order entry, field service, time recording, CRM, route planning or inventory, our customers appreciate the smart work with the iPad/iPhone and the integration of the app into their ERP System. The productivity gain achieved is decisive for our customers' purchase.
Our customers include numerous medium-sized companies from a wide variety of industries. We work together with a strong network of partners to have experts on hand for the respective ERP-System.